Gift cards, available at a value you choose, entitle the holder to book any available dates over the next twelve months, using a one-time code that is redeemed during the booking process on the Lily Rose Cottage website.
Here’s how it works;
- Send us an email for the value of the Gift Card purchase you wish to make, or call Claire on 07967 029 208.
- We’ll email you a payment request which you can use to securely pay using a credit/debit card. We also accept bank transfers.
- On receipt of your payment, we’ll dispatch the Gift Card to an address of your choosing.
What else you should know.
- Our Gift Cards are made from 400gsm bi-fold card in french stone, containing a photograph of Lily Rose Cottage and a short message, tied in twine and tucked in to a sleek ivory envelope. They are produced to ‘gift quality’ and won’t require additional wrapping.
- No handwritten text or message is added to the Gift Card; allowing you to personalise it prior to gifting.
- Each Gift Card dispatched does not denote the value; rather, it is declared at the time of the booking and represented as a discount on the total booking cost.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. We are happy to provide a full refund of your Gift Card purchase at any point during this time.